Welcome! In this episode, we pre-empt our scheduled topic and talk about the current COVID-19 scare. (Wash your hands!) We'll also discuss wire gauges, a cool table, heater woes and the idyllic Smugglers Notch.
- COVID-19: While the virus is headed our way, there are some interesting issues for those living vanlife. We take a look.
- TECH TALK: What thickness of wire should you use? A brief overview of why bigger is better, and how not to make the same mistake I did.
- PRODUCT REVIEW: A nice, versatile table (that went way up in price for some reason.)
- A PLACE TO VISIT: Smugglers Notch, Vermont
- One of the "great drives" of the Northeast with hiking, waterfalls, and a bit of the arctic
- Smugglers Notch State Park
- Thermostat Anticipators: A solution to rapidly cycling heaters?
- A much better explanation than I give in the podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mldGGxAVIs