046 Crashing Your Rig, Command Hooks, No Heat Winter, Drive Ins, Tire Warning Light, Finding Junk Yards
You hope it will never happen, but what if it does? You have to plan for a crash, and maybe having knives on a magnetic strip isn't a great idea. Also, we'll visit the Drive-In, talk about Command Strips, stay warm without heat, and catch up some news as well.
Not my actual rig, but pretty close
- Crashing your Rig
- Watch this video to gain understanding of what happens during a crash
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cibwyhcLEwc (no sound).
- Really. Watch it.
- A Place to Visit
- Drive-Ins are a thing you can do in your van! If you're heading to Florida for the cold season, check out this gem!
- Silver Moon Drive-In
- Resource Recommendation
- There's a junk yard or RV salvage yard near you. How do you know? Because you clicked below.
- Product Review:
- Command hooks are a great temporary (or maybe permanent!) solution for van life.
Some links (Amazon) are affiliate links, and the podcast will receive a small payment if you order from them. Anything provided by a manufacturer for review will be fully disclosed. All reviews are the opinion of the Podcast Host.