Do you nee a van for #vanlife? We say: NO. In fact, you may have everything you need to hit the road today. We'll also offer a simple guide to battery buying, a story about a nice guy finishing last, and review a 12v kettle. We'll also visit some cemeteries and offer an idea of who can install your electrical system.
A lovely day in Bangor, Maine
- Product Review - Sunsebell 12v Kettle
- Simple, robust and effective - if a bit slow
- Pro-Tip: fill your coffee cup and dump just the contents into the kettle so you'll heat exactly the right amount of water
- A Place to Visit - Cemeteries!
- No matter where you go, there they are - and they're always interesting.
- FindAGrave can help you find yards and individuals
- Q & A - Where to get power installed?
- Find a major car stereo installer - just Google "Local Car Stereo Installation"
- Chain stores are less likely to be useful than independent shops