Nothing beats shower power! We talk about how to use it, where to find it, and how to get it in your van. We'll also visit a sculpture garden filled with dead people, review VanLab, a "build in a box" solution for your new rig, hear the brave tale of Squeaky the Van, and explain how to get packages while you're on the road.
The magic juice box
- Shore Power
- Look for a heavy duty, 14AWG flat extension cord. 12 feet is a good length.
- Product Review - VanLab
- Flat pack complete furniture solutions for your NV200 or LWD Ford Transit (Sprinter coming soon!)
- Two people and four hours is all it takes to have your van built out.
- A Place to Visit - Hope Cemetery in Barre, VT
- Stone masons create amazing artwork to memorialize their dead.
- Atlas Obscura - Hope Cemetery
- Tales From the Road - Squeaky the Van
- This week's tale was brought to by Liz James of the Cracked Cup Podcast. Have a listen!