"Solar Generators" are coming down in price, but should you use one? We'll give you the pros and cons. We'll also take a look at a new safer butane canister, have lunch at an active volcano, learn how to level our vans, and share our disappointment with peel & stick flooring.
We now have a Discord Server! What’s that? It’s a place to share and ask questions with the host of Built to GO and other listeners. It’s a new community, so it will take some time to get to size, but you can be part of that! This link will take you to a video that explains the concept. Join us!
The Aurora Project: Kentucky Black Only Park, Rocket Ship Bridge Crash, Music Hall, Hitching Post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnLBHq63tZo
- A Place to Visit - Hotel El Crater
- Lunch on the side of an active volcano? Yes, please.
- Product Review - Peel and Stick Vinyl
- In short, not a great option. While cheap and replaceable, they move with temperature changes and crack if the floor isn't completely firm.
- Resource Recommendation - GasBuddy
- Check for the best gas price near you.
- Tech Talk - Butane Canister Safety
- Look for the blue ring!
- CRV is the term: Countersink Release Vent
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/3bjotMo
Some links are affiliate links. If you purchase anything from these links, the show will receive a small fee. This will not impact your price in anyway.