I did an experiment using only an iPad during extensive travel. Did it work? No! And Yes! We'll also try out a great USB charger, tell a tale of a magician in a pickle, talk about Winter's free freezer, and find vintage parts.
For information on the Panama Canal cruise, please follow this link!
FIND US: We're on Facebook (Built to Go Group), Instagram (@collegeofcuriosity), Twitter (@colofcuriosity), and we have a Discord server (invite at top of main page at builttogo.com.)
Photo: A tree in Moon, OK.
- Product Review: INVZI 100 W USB Charger
- The one charger to rule them all. A bit pricey, but worth it.
- OR - I haven't tried this Minix model, but it looks very similar for less money.
- Resource Recommendation: Vintage Trailer Supply
- A great site for hard to find parts, and things you didn't know you needed.
- BONUS: A Love Song
- If you liked Nomadland, you'll probably like this. Don't watch the trailer, just dive in.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
Wednesday Dec 14, 2022
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.