Ready for vanlife? How do you know? We take a look at how to get there. We'll also review a "cool" dual-zone refrigerator, find some blue worms, invent as simple way to protect your rig, and hear a tale from Missoula.
For information on the Panama Canal cruise, please follow this link!
FIND US: We're on Facebook (Built to Go Group), Instagram (@collegeofcuriosity), Twitter (@colofcuriosity), and we have a Discord server (invite at top of main page at builttogo.com.)
Many Japanese families learn their fates here during WWII
- A Place to Visit - Hawkinsville, GA
- While I did make this place up, it's quite real
- Resource Recommendation - Scamp Parts
- Obviously useful if you have a Scamp, but even if you don't, you might find something you need here
- Product Review - Bodega 48qt Dual-Zone 12v Fridge/Freezer
- Bodega asked me to try out this fridge, and I love it! If it fits, I think you will too!
- Or, if you use the code "JEFFWAGG" at check out here, you'll receive a discount!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.