There are an awful lot of negative videos and posts about #vanlife lately. But they're missing one big thing: it's not about the van, it's about living life on your terms. We'll FINALLY review bar shampoo, visit The Archway, invite you NOT to visit Honey Hollow, and talk about Emergency Exits.
For information on the Panama Canal cruise, please follow this link!
FIND US: We're on Facebook (Built to Go Group), Instagram (@collegeofcuriosity), Twitter (@colofcuriosity), and we have a Discord server (invite at top of main page at builttogo.com.)
The Archway. Photo by Rochkind
Watch THIS video for some uplifting vanlife moments:
- A Place to Visit - The Archway, Kearney, NB
- It's a tourist trap, but it's a nice place to stop and has a unique view.
- Resource Recommendation - Square Mouth
- Strange name, good product - search for all types of travel insurance.
- Product Review - San Francisco Soap Company Bar Shampoo
- Well, I'm not a big fan. But maybe you will be?
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.